Taylor Fire Department and Taylor Professional Firefighters Association
Operation Red Santa is a joint effort to ensure Taylor area children have toys for Christmas and their families have food for a holiday dinner.
How to Apply
Dates and times:
- Thursday, October 27, 2:30-4:30 PM
- Friday, October 28, 9-11 AM
Where: Fire Department Parking Lot, 304 E. Third St.
Participants will fill our their form in their car and turn in at that time. Applications are on a first come first serve basis.
THESE ARE THE ONLY DAYS APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!
All applicants must provide:
- Proof of Taylor Residency (a photocopy of your Driver's License AND a photocopy of a recent utility bill)
- Time to conduct a short interview with a Program Manager to determine eligibility
- Parents must be available to pick up gifts at Station 1 (200 Washburn St.) on Friday, Dec. 24, at 8-10 a.m.
Must be a Taylor student.
NOT eligible: Anyone who has received assistance from Red Santa for two consecutive years
Can be dropped off at:
Taylor Fire Department Admin Office, 304 E. 3rd St., Taylor, TX 76574
Or any Fire Station
For More Information:
Please call the Taylor Fire Department Administration Office at 512-352-6992.