Utility Information for Residents
City of Taylor Utilities
The City of Taylor provides water, wastewater, and garbage services to all residential and commercial customers in the city limits. New service requires a deposit and application in person with identification. A $100 deposit is required along with a $25 connection fee. Visit the Utility Page for more information. Application must be made at City Hall located at:
400 Porter Street
Taylor, Texas 76574
Be Water Wise At Home (English and Spanish)
In July, 2008 the city received the Superior Public Water Supply rating from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. View or download a copy of the latest Annual Drinking Water Quality Report. View or download a copy of the Backflow Prevention Prevention Assembly Test and Maintenance Report.
You must select your own electric provider. Visit the Power to Choose website to find a provider that best meets your needs.
Power OutagesTo report an electric power outage visit the Oncor site or call 888-313-4747.
Garbage Services | Brush and Bulky Items Pick-up:
- Waste Connections
- IESI, Inc. Contract and 2006 Amendment
- Brush and Bulk Pick-up information and 2009 IESI Amendment regarding Brush and Bulky Waste
- Garbage Service Fees - For missed garbage pickups or to replace broken carts contact Utility Billing at 512-352-2066.
- Bulk pick-up service, call 512-282-3508
- ATMOS Gas - Ph: 888-286-6700
Recycling:The city's new Curbside Recycling Program for residences began on February 26, 2018.
City Council will consider plans in July for a recycle plan for commercial businesses.
- Williamson County Landfill and Recycling Center 600 Landfill Road, Hutto, TX 78634
- City, School, and County Property:
- Visit the Williamson County Tax Office website or call 512-352-414