Pierce Park is located at 200 East 4th Street.
Pierce Park is the City of Taylor's newest addition to Parks and Recreation. Groundbreaking for the park was held December 2017. The park was funded in part by a grant from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation and Certificates of Obligation bonds.
The land for the park was donated by Chisum Pierce to honor his late father, Lieutenant Commander Thomas Floyd Pierce. Project LOOP raised significant funds for the park with their 50/50 initiative.
- Hours of Operation are: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Standard Time / 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. - Daylight Savings Time
- The skatepark is not supervised. It is strongly recommended that park users wear protective equipment at all times, which includes: helmets, kneepads, elbow pads, and wrist guards.
- Know your abilities and use the facility at your own risk. Exercise common sense and general courtesy to others.
- Adverse weather conditions including wet surfaces, snow and ice, can affect surface conditions. Use extreme caution in such circumstances.
- The Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to close the facility or ask persons to leave the facility for any circumstances.
- The City of Taylor is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and weapons are prohibited.
- Do not proceed down a ramp or to an area until it is clear of other skaters.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No profanity.
- No littering.
- No artwork or graffiti.
- Do not place or utilize additional obstacles (including but not limited to ramps for jumps) that are not specifically authorized by the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Report problems or maintenance concerns to the Parks and Recreation Department at 512-365-7669. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>