View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
CITY OF TAYLOR, TEXAS
City Council and Taylor Independent School District
200 West Lake Drive
APRIL 18, 2006, 7:00 am.
CALL TO ORDER AND DECLARE A QUORUM
- Taylor ISD Board of Trustees (Chairman)
- City of Taylor City Council (Mayor)
AGENDA – REVIEW/DISCUSS &
- Update on “Vision for Temple College at Taylor”. (Dr.
- Consider City to return 1 acre tract on northeast corner
of new Middle School property to TISD. (Frank Salvato)
- Discuss joint use of facilities and purchasing policies.
- Update on TISD growth and future needs. (TISD)
- Introduce City of Taylor 2006 Strategic Plan. (Frank
The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items
listed in this Agenda. I certify that the notice of the meeting was posted in
the Taylor City Hall Lobby on April 13, 2006 before 7:00 a.m. and remained
posted for at least 72 continuous hours before the scheduled time of said
meeting. I further certify that the following news media was notified of this
meeting: Taylor Daily Press.
Susan Brock, City Clerk