View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
CITY OF TAYLOR, TEXAS
City Council and Taylor Independent School District
T. H. Johnson Drive
OCTOBER 16, 2007, 7:00 am.
CALL TO ORDER AND DECLARE A QUORUM
- Taylor ISD Board of Trustees (Chairman)
- City of Taylor City Council (Mayor)
AGENDA – REVIEW/DISCUSS &
- Update on new retail and housing developments. (City)
- Update on improvements to East Williamson County Park. (City)
- Update on crosswalks and Safe Route to Schools projects.
- City launches CONNECT-CTY emergency notification system.
- City Capital Improvement Projects update. (City)
- Update on City Sales Tax report. (City)
- Consider establishing a joint maintenance facility. (City)
- Discuss disposition of tennis courts. (City)
- Facilities Report (TISD)
- Enrollment (TISD)
- Proposed TSTC Classes (TISD)
The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items
listed in this Agenda. I certify that the notice of the meeting was posted in
the Taylor City Hall Lobby before 7:00 am, October 12, 2007 and remained posted
for at least 72 continuous hours before the scheduled time of said meeting. I
further certify that the following news media was notified of this meeting:
Taylor Daily Press.
Susan Brock, City Clerk