View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
CITY OF TAYLOR, TEXAS
City Council and Taylor Independent School District
3607 N. Main Street
OCTOBER 13, 2009, 7:00 am.
CALL TO ORDER AND DECLARE A QUORUM
- Taylor ISD Board of Trustees (Chairman)
- City of Taylor City Council (Mayor)
AGENDA ? REVIEW/DISCUSS &
- Update on Taylor Regional Park and Sports Complex. (City)
- Update on Safe Route to Schools projects. (City)
- Other City Capital Improvement Projects update. (City)
- Update on the Municipal Drainage Utility System (MDUS).
- Planned annexation strategy for City. (City)
- Update on East Williamson County Higher Education Center
(EWCHEC). (John Nelson and Thomas Martinez)
- Update on High School design and timeline. (TISD)
- Executive Session. The
Taylor City Council will conduct a closed executive meeting under Section
551.071 of the Texas Government Code in order to meet with it?s City
Attorney on a matter in which the duty of the Attorney to the governmental
body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the
State Bar of Texas authorize and allow such a closed meeting and which
Rules conflict with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Consider action from
The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items
listed in this Agenda. I certify that the notice of the meeting was posted in
the Taylor City Hall Lobby before 7:00 am, October 9, 2009 and remained posted
for at least 72 continuous hours before the scheduled time of said meeting. I
further certify that the following news media was notified of this meeting:
Taylor Daily Press.
Susan Brock, City Clerk